Oh, wait, I haven’t won anything yet, but I have been nominated! A huge shout out to SASS-A-FR-ASS for making my morning today! I was nominated for the Inspiring Blogger Award this morning to my complete surprise! I am honored to be among such amazing writers and nominees. I am tickled that someone would think of and love my blog! SASS, you rock! Thanks! 🙂
I write and share my stories to Renew, Revive and Rewrite my life … whether it be a serious post, inspirational, a rant, a short story, poetry, or something quirky and funny. Basically that is the whole deal…to heal from all that ails me. I have come a long way since I started this blog and I couldn’t be more grateful for this avenue to express myself creatively. I couldn’t be more thankful to my followers and those that relate to my posts. I am new here, for the most part. I didn’t start seriously writing until a few months ago. What a ride it’s been!
Rule’s for the Award
1- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2- Display award on your post.
3- List award rule’s so your nominee’s will know what to do.
4- State 7 thing’s about yourself.
5- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7- Proudly display the award logo
( or buttons ) on your blog, whether in your side bar, ABOUT page or a special page for award’s.
7 Things About Me
1. I am a writer. Wow. Ya. Those words actually came out of my mouth and even I cannot believe it’s happening. It’s not just a dream anymore.
2. I was a Graphic Designer for 15 years in total, working my last 10 at Apple Vacations in Philadelphia. Many great trips came out of that job and great experience as well.
3. I love to travel the U.S, and usually do this while highly manic because I can…which, coincidentally, gets me into a lot of trouble! Handcuffs and all, folks…I don’t hold back.
4. I worked in the Coffee Biz for over 10 years, including Starbucks. I was such a coffee feign that I brewed coffee out my pores.
5. I dance alone. Out back. On my porch. In the Moonlight. In nothing but a long shirt and slipper socks. Mostly to Electro Swing and Techno. I really hope I am not a secret youtube sensation as I write this. I didn’t agree to that.
6. During my last manic episode, something ‘clicked’ in my brain and I was suddenly able to write Poetry. Go figure. Now I write about one per day, which is a lot for me and quite a fix! I used to hate Poetry and Philosophy in college and all throughout grade school, but something changed in recent years. Something I had been holding back for far too long.
7. My dream someday would be to live in Wyoming or Montana in a tiny house on wheels so I can cart it around anytime I please…visiting friends and family all over the U.S.
This was hard, but I have narrowed it down I believe! If you’re on this list (and even if you aren’t on the list), well, someone thinks yer pretty darn special! In no particular order, my Nominees are:
1. Still Bleeding Heart (My Inspiration for starting my blog in the first place!)
2. Equilibrium (my daily giggle)
3. The Road that Never Ends
4. C.D. Jameson
5. ido art karen robinson
6. Bipolar Redefined
7. The Busted Up Blog
8. A World Named Jessie
9. Restart Urgently Needed
10. Edge of Humanity Magazine
11. Story Time with John
12. Feed the Feesh
13. Subdued Flamboyance
14. A Narcissist Writes Letters to Himself
15. Play with Life
Okay, now let’s dance! Out back. Under the Moonlight.