Behold! My Field of Fucks.

Unfortunately, I’m too good a’ sower of seeds to have a barren field. One can dream. 😉

* disclaimer – this post is not about prostitution. But, I’ll be damned if I don’t start charging for the fucks I give on a daily basis.

behold-the-field-in-which-i-grow-my-fucks

7 Comments Add yours

1. darie73 says:

Oh how I have tried and tried to be like this! I even had an old friend that would call me out when I was getting to worked up or emotional about what other people thought or the tiniest of things. It never worked. I still snowball uncontrollably. In fact I’m doing it right now and will probably be banned from Twitter! lol I will then feel immense guilt and feel the need to apologize to every person in the universe. I can’t win. So you’re not alone on this one. You might be doing better than some or at least me anyway.

1. OnTheRocks says:

I hear ya! I am damned if I do, and damned if I don’t. Ya, I give entirely too many $/&*# today. I’m thinking about starting to charge people for the f $&#$ I give. 😉

1. darie73 says:

I would but I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t give a shit or pay. Specifically the lovely new people who have found my Blog and I have been told once again I should be “sterilized” by an entire organization. Stupid f*cks. I went through menopause early at 39 and can’t HAVE children anyway! Sometimes I wish these people would say this stuff to my face.

2. OnTheRocks says:

Ugh! I am with ya. That’s awful! Try to delete the comments and move along. You’re doing a great thing and I enjoy reading your posts. Keep it up. I just got an article posted to a publication the other day, and because I can’t download the plugin, I can’t read any of the comments and it’s driving me bananas. I had to prepare myself for positive and negative comments for days. And when I finally felt okay to face them, I can’t see them anyway. So, in my stupid head…I think it’s all negative. I hope through our blogging, we’ll grow to accept it as is and move on, even though it doesn’t make it right! Hope that makes some sense.

3. darie73 says:

It does. I’m used to positive feedback on here my mistake was going on Twitter. I always get in trouble with Social Media. lol It would be better if they just banned me for my own good. lol

4. OnTheRocks says:

I should have never joined social media from day one. Oh, I can’t even get into it now. So much to say on that, it deserves a post of its own. Some day. 😉

5. OnTheRocks says:

I’m sorry that happened to you. Frustrating.